Monday, June 23, 2008

Time For Euro Semi-Finals, SRW Advance Arrived ! ! !

Look At The Above ! It's The Photo Of PSP's Super Robot Wars Advance Portable ! YES ! Finally It's Out ! I'm Being Kept Real Busy By This Game. Partially Because It's A New One, Secondly Is I'm Really Racking My Brains Playing This Game Because This Game Is Really DIFFICULT !

Yup ! It's Really Difficult. I'm Only On Stage 12 And I Think I've Game Over For Like 6 Times Already. It's A Port Over From Gameboy Advance But With Remastered Graphics And Music. And Because I Didn't Play The GBA Version So I'm Really Looking Forward To This One. But The Difficulty Of This Game Is Seriously Hard Hard Hard.

The UEFA Euro 2008 Is Reaching The Stages Of Semi-Final Already. I've Been Staying Late Nights Just For This Event. Finally It's Already The Semi-Finals, Just 3 More Matches To The End Of The Tournament. Alot Of Surprises This Time.

Germany Vs Turkey. Russia Vs Spain

This Are The 2 Semi-Final Fixtures. Except For Spain, The Other 3 Teams Are Group Runner-Ups. Which Means Germany, Turkey And Russia Defeated The Group Champions Portugal, Croatia And Holland Respectively.

Portugal And Germany Is Quite A Well-Balanced Match As Both Of The Teams Are Powerhouses. Turkey Against Croatia Seems Boring But Actually It's A Very Exciting Match. The Match Went Down To Penalties And Turkey Won 3 - 1 In The Penalties.

The Surprise Package Is Russia Defeating Holland. Holland In This Tournament Have Defeated Romania 2 - 0, France 4 - 1 And Italy 3 - 0. For Such A Strong Country To Lose To Russia 3 - 1 In Extra Time Is Kinda Unbelivable, But This Is Football.

Spain Against Italy Is Also A Very Nice And Exciting Match. Both Teams Are Quite Balanced But Spain's Attacking Force Is Alot Better Then Italy. Luca Toni Is Seriously Out Of Form, The Absence Of AC Milan Midfield Pair Andrea Pirlo And Gennaro Gattuso Is Seriously Missed As Their Midfield Has Been OverPowered For The Whole Match. In The End The Match Went To Penalties And Spain Captain Iker Casillas Became The Hero By Saving Penalties From Daniele De Rossi And Antonio Di Natalie.

Seriously Except For This, I Dun Think I Have Anything More To Post Nowadays. Kinda Boring During Work Lately. Lucky Got Soccer And SRW If Not Everyday After Work I'll Just Go Home And Sleep.

Logging Off . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: