Sunday, February 03, 2013

03-02-2013

Once again I'm here blogging again.

Technology now is so advanced that I can blog on the go, blog anytime I want with 3G or 4G connection. So much different from last time when we need to find a free wireless spot den can use internet on our phones.

The past few days have been quiet at Funan centre, sales have not been good. The amount of human traffic walking around is juz pure pathetic man. Carpark always full but the building always empty, so strange isn't it.

I've been playing quite alot of Street Fighter X Tekken lately because of the new 2013 patch which fixed tons of stuffs from gameplay to character nerfs and buffs.

I'm getting the hang of how the game works as I didn't really put in much time in the previous version if not I would need alot of time to adapt to the ton of changes to the game.

Its getting slightly more fun den the previous version due to the increase in damage and the adjustment for frequent timeouts.

But overall I still find Super Street Fighter 4 Arcade Edition 2012 and The King Of Fighters XIII way more fun den this gane.

This game requires you to use alot of the game's main mechanic, The Tag Combo. It does require skill also to play this game but it emphasize more on tagging and air juggling.

I myself prefer games more footsie baded like Super Street Fighter 4 or more fast paced like KOF.

But well, I have someone to play with me time to time so I'll stick to this game at tge moment.

No comments: