Friday, February 15, 2013

Disappointment

Hi guys, I'm back again. Firstly wishing everybody Happy Chinese New Year and Happy Valentine's Day !

Nowadays I feel so disappointed in so many things and I'm always ranting about it.

I'm disappointed in a few of my frenz. I have this group of frenz that I've known them during my ITE days which is 2001 which means that we've been frenz for like 12 years already.

Previously we always have meetups like having dinner together and watching soccer matches together. But chances of all these activities have been slowly getting lesser and lesser.

I do not blame them because now all of us are adults already. The responsibilty in us is different from last time. All of us have to go work and some of our working hours are different so we have to accomodate each other, plus some of them have to accompany their wife or girlfriend.

But I find all these are getting lesser already. Initially we're a group of 7 always coming out until few years ago one of them had a girlfriend and he like totally ignore us. He juz carry on his own life with his girlfriend without the need of company from us.

And now it became the group of 6. And during one outing, 2 of them had a conflict and it became the group of 5. After that, another one also found a girlfriend plus he's also busy with his shift work and this, it brings down to the group remaining of 4.

The 4 of us still keep in contact and have frequent outings even though one of them is attached also but as his girlfriend is perfectly fine with us so she always join us in our outing.

And now the problem comes when one more of us have a girlfriend. He is always accompanying her out and forget about us. He'll only look for us when his girlfriend is not free so he got the free time.

But when he's with us, he's constantly on his phone messaging his girlfriend. Watching a soccer match of 90mins but he's on the phone for 80mins. If this is the way den what for u ask us out but u treat us like transparent plastic.

And when I talk about this issue, you'll juz get angry and say I'll shoot whatever u say or do.

I admit I'm always shooting you and attacking you, but do you realise why I do that ? Chinese saying 无风不起浪, if there's nothing for me to shoot you den how am I gonna attack you ? If I'm not with reason why are you unable to defend urself ?

Anyway I'm always being the bad guy that always shoot people around, I'm already used to it. It doesn't matter whether you guys care or not.

12 Years of friendship, so weak and brittle. Easily destroyed by small issues.

W H A T E V E R !

No comments: