Thursday, March 21, 2013

21/03/2013

Finally ! Today is the 21st already !

Just one more week today and I'll be in Korea !

Finally the trip is coming so soon. That time when we bought the air tix during january, we still keep saying still long lah, end of march.

And now its coming next week.

We have not plan where to go and what to do there. Its a free and easy trip.

We do have a few places we wanna go but we have not plan like when to go where. But we're planning to go from far to near.

The temperature there is from 3 - 15 degree so at least a windbreaker should be needed but I duno whether is winter wear required or not coz I've never experienced this kinda weather before.

I'm looking forward to the things I can eat but actually I'm not a big fan of korea food so I hope I'll be satisfied with the things I get to eat there.

This is the first time I'm going overseas with my frenz as the past few times I've only went overseas with my towkays and colleagues. Wonder how's the experience like.

Yup, back to work now !

No comments: