Thursday, August 08, 2013

08-08-2013

Long time no update liao !

Its been like 2 to 3 weeks since my last update, nothing much have happened.

First thing, congratulations of Phillip ! Finally he has promoted to the status of father !


So much happiness around him but its definitely a new beginning of his life. More responsibility and a more tired life awaits him. Now its not only himself already but now everything is for the family. Family have to be the first in his mind now. No more happy drinking session every night liao. Everyday is just going home and taking care of the son and wife.


Nowadays I'm quite busy with my gaming as I've just bought Super Robot Wars Operation Extend on my PS Vita.

The game is quite the different style from the usual 2D SRW as there's no grid on the map and you dun start with full EN or SP. It regenerates after every turn and every attack.

Needs abit of time to get used to it but I do find it quite fun actually.

Busy with gaming and dramas nowadays  that I've been having alot of late nights nowadays.

Feeling quite tired nowadays I think due to all these things but all these is what I like to do.

Nothing much to write this timr, till next time.

No comments: