Monday, August 26, 2013

26/08/2013

It's already 26th August liao, just a few more days and I'm hitting 30 years old.

Time flies huh, in a blink of an eye and I'm hitting 30.

Most people will take 30 as maybe 1/3 of their life gone and for my case maybe 1/2 or already 60% or 70%

Why ? Health has been getting bad nowadays.

Blood sugar is like always on the higher end nowadays. Eat alot also high, eat little bit also high. I seriously duno what to do to maintain the blood sugar on the lower side liao.

Everyday wake up here pain there pain. Few days ago shoulder pain, den back pain, den neck pain. It's like becoming some old man whole body also pain.

As I'm gonna reach 30, I realise I've not actually achieve anything yet. A person who is not good in academics which means I only have one Higher NITEC cert which seriously brings me nowhere.

I guess my only achievement is getting my driving license like 5 years ago.

I have plenty of plans for myself but it's all disrupted by either my laziness or due to alot of other reasons which in the end means not enough time.

I wanted to continue with my japanese lessons or retake my japanese lessons but my working hours and schedule is kinda hard for me to go for lessons as sometimes I do have to change my offdays which will lead to unable to attend classes. It happened the previous time which I missed 6 lessons and in the end I gave up and stop going for it.

I seriously feel I need another holiday. The short trip to Korea was fun but it's not enough. A short 4 day trip is abit too rush which makes me feel even more tired den not having a holiday. Perhaps staying at home sleeping for the whole day does wonders.

In the end I've started to rant again.

I shall stop now as I'm too lazy to type and I wanna watch TV liao.

Till next time . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: