Friday, April 04, 2014

04-04-2014

Feeling tired as usual, sleeping time gets earlier and earlier.

Last week our company had an event and all of us went to the event as we sponsered some prizes and we wanna see the turnout for this kinda events to see wherher is there any potential to sponser these events.

The event ended at around 12plus an after that I met my frenz for supper and of course having the usual chitchat sessions.

After that when I went back home I dis the usual watching tv and playing games routine and after awhile I realise its like 5plus in the morning liao. Den I was thinking might as well I just tong abit more den I can go to the market and have my breakfast, den go home sleep.

I over-estimated myself.

I was lying on the bed and in less den 5minutes I fell asleep. I only woke up at around 12plus in the afternoon.

And I woke up because there's commotion in the house, if not I think I'll still be sleeping.

After that I did the usual stuff I did on saturday, slacking around.

Until around 5plus, I felt tired again and I went for a nap. And the fuck I woke up at 9pm !

And I woke up coz I'm hungry.

After that I had dinner and I lie on the bed watch football matches. Watchig and watching I fell asleep again !

And the next thing I found out when I woke up, its sunday morning already.

Wow ! What a way to spend a day.

No comments: