Friday, March 06, 2015

06-03-15

Here I am again, updating my blog on the go.

The world is so convinient now, i can like update yhe blog anytime anyplace with just a phone and data connection. I can even upload photos to the blog but it risk me of using up my data before end of the month.

The moving of the office is a success ! Finally we're at a place which really looks more like an office now and not some deserted and shady retail shop. Although the office space is like only 1/3 from the previous one we're using but its definitely more decent looking and more comfortable to be in at.

Its those serviced office which means its like a big office which is divided into like maybe 10 small offices, with individual aircon unit for each office which means we can adjust the temperature to our liking. The shared office also provides a water dispensing machine which means we got free water !

But the office is not perfect also. The internet provided by them is too weak or being used by too many people that I'm always unable to connect to their internet which makes me unable to do work as my work requires constant internet connection and communicating through skype with my colleagues at other countries.

The partition walls between offices are kinda thin also coz one of the days my neighbour office was having a meeting and I totally can hear what they are saying during the meeting, and its quite clear also.

The toilet provided is clean and cooling as there's a fan always blowing so even when you're shitting you wun really feel very hot but the flaw is that the toilet only has a toilet bowl and its being used for the whole floor so I believe that if you really have to shit, so it fast so that the others are able to use it also. Nobody likes the feeling of the shit parking at ur asshole and coming out anytime.

Overall its quite a pleasant place compared to the previous place. Even if its not ok, we do not have a choice also as the 2 year contract have been signed. We can only suck thumb if the place sucks.

Reaching my destination soon, shall update again !

No comments: