Tuesday, March 17, 2015

17-03-15

Time flies so fast, its already mid march of 2015 and its gonna be an enjoyment period for me coming soon.

Things on the bad side, I went for my regular medical appointmeny last week and the doctor say my condition doesn't look good as he say the blood sugar is always on the high side. I've already tell him all the things he should know and he said i need to change my lifestyle.

The doctor says my meals are all too late compared to other people. Breakfast at 10, lunch at 3 and dinner at 9 is not the meal time for a normal person, not to say a diabetic.

But the thing is my job working hours is not the 8 to 5 or 9 to 6 hours. My hours are like 10 to 7 which already is slightly later den the majority of the working people.

Since I start my day late, its obvious that everything is being pushed to a slightly later timing. But somehow the doctor just doesn't understand this. He says that I'm staying up too late and waking up too late. Thats because my day starts late, but the doctor keeps pushing the blame to me !

Ok, to be honest I'm not having a fantastic diet too to maintain my blood sugar also but i just feel the doctor doesn't understand and he just keep yapping on it. Of course I know he is doing it for my good but he also must understand what I'm experiencing.

Lets drop that topic of sadness.

This weekend I'm gonna attend Apink's concert ! This is so exciting !

Alot of my frenz say wtf I'm 32yrs old and I'm still crazy about Korean girl groups which they already can be my niece.

But what I feel is that why cannot go crazy about girl groups. Watching them perform, listening to them singing makes me happy. The main thing of living a life is to be happy rite. My life is already so full of negative energy of course I need something to make me happy rite and watching pretty girls performing definitely makes me a happy man.

The other thing to be happy is that I'm going Japan from 30th March to 8th April. The last time i went to Japan is like year 2008 which is like the release of Street Fighter 4.

Street fighter 4 already have so many variation thats it has already become Ultra Street Fighter 4. It has been 7 long years and finally I'm going back there !

I am sure this is gonna be a very fun and exciting trip but it definitely is an expensive trip. My estimation is like total I'm gonna spend like near to sgd4000 for the whole trip including lodging and everything.

But this time round I'm going with people which we have the same interest in things. Games, anime, jpop, cosplay, everything.

Just hope that its gonna be a very fun trip and of course full of phototaking !

No comments: