Wednesday, May 27, 2015

27-05-15

Hi guys, back to here updating again.

I've been updating my blog awfully slow as nowadays my body is like getting weaker and weaker, I tend to sleep quite early nowadays.

I'm here to update on the 3rd day of my Japan trip with the guys.


On the 3rd day of our trip, we decided to go Kaiyukan Aquarium, but before that we had lunch at Matsuya.


This is GyunikuDon with cheese, it may look normal but I tell u seriously its super delicious ! And it cost like $6 only.

After that we went to the Kaiyukan Aquarium as we're tourists mah.



Going to the aquarium in Japan is definitely a first for me as I've never even went to the Aquarium or Zoo in my own country before !



I took tons of photos there but I think it's hard for me to upload all of them and so I'll just choose a few to upload.











After we exited the place, we suddenly saw an area with alot of Sakuras ! And all of us went over took photos !






It was like the first time I saw Sakura petals in front of me, it also applies to all of us also.

After that we decided to just walk around the area and look for dinner and call it a day as we're kinda tired plus I can't really remember what places we went after this.

Shall update more frequently !


No comments: