Thursday, June 11, 2015

11-06-15

I'm here to update the blog again !

Today I'm gonna blog about my 4th day in Osaka !

Our 4th day in Japan is also the last day we're in Osaka and so we decided we need to go visit Sakuranomiya Park and of course to look at Sakura ! ~ !















At Sakuranomiya Park, we saw fellow Singaporeans there which is a bunch of girls and they asked us to help them take photos. Nice to see fellow singaporeans in another country. After that off to Kobe ! For Kobe Beef !

After that we took train to Kobe for of course their famous Kobe Beef and alot of people recommend SteakLand !









Kobe beef, since we are here, of course we need to try it !




It was a first try at Kobe beef, I can not say I was very impressed but I'm definitely not disappointed with it !

Hmmm ok, I'm too lazy to blog now and I'll just log out now.

Next time will be Hiroshima !

No comments: