Friday, July 01, 2016

01-07-16

Half of the year 2016 have passed.

Things happens

Good things and bad things.

In the first half of the year, I cannot believe I went to Japan twice.

First time is a planned trip with 2 friends which we went for 8 days.

The 2nd trip is from a lucky draw which I participated when I preordered SRWOG Moon Dwellers. Its really kind of lucky because I was not the initial winner as the initial winner had some passport or travel visa issue which caused them to have to draw for a 2nd winner which is ME ! Although its a short trip like a 3D2N trip but its still quite enjoyable because I was able to attend the SRW 25th Anniversary event and the people that is bringing me around are people that I know so its quite comfortable to travel around with them.

Apink was here in April for their fanmeet and of course I went to the fanmeet mini concert. They are my favourites ok ! Although its kinda expensive and its just only 2 hours but I quite enjoyed the whole thing.

The long awaited Street Fighter 5 was released in February and it was so hype but to be honest I felt quite disappointed in the game because I feel it was a rushed product as alot of things is incomplete and there were tons of errors. And at the beginning stages the online is kinda unplayable as people tend to disconnect and rage quit when they are gonna lose which is kinda turn off to be honest. The game is kinda costly also as you need to buy the season pass in order to have all the upcoming new characters and play them which all adds up to over a hundred dollars which I find is not really very worth it. Hope they will slowly improve everything and make it as good as Street Fighter 4

Something BIG happened in the English Football History. Leicester City won the league title ! This is pure unbelievable as they were struggling with relegation the previous season and this season, BAM ! They won the league ! With a squad value of around 30mil, they proved to the world that you dun need to have millionaires in the squad to win the league. Such an inspiration to all the other smaller clubs.

Ahhhhhhh, so lazy to write again, shall stop here. Coz I gonna go get a rest and wake up for the Wales Vs Belgium match later.

No comments: