Sunday, July 03, 2016

03-07-16

My previous post I mentioned that I won the lucky draw for the SRW 25th anniversary event.

It was a short 3D2N trip but I requested to extend one more day so that I can have abit of free time to walk around Japan.

We arrive on friday morning around 8am and we took the bus to our hotel so that we can leave our luggage there first and we can go and walk around.

We went around the Shibuya area for a short walk as we had like a few hours of spare time before we need to meet up with the organisers and so we went to have lunch.



After that we walked around Shibuya area just to like waste some time because its still not our meeting time yet and so we just casually walked around Shibuya with no target in mind.


After that we went to DiverCity to meet up the organisers but actually the people with me are from the organisers already just that they need to meetup with the higher ups to show that they are being a good host to bring me around as I'm the winner of the lucky draw.

Coz they are from the Bandai Namco Company, so they brought me to their VR-Zone section to experience the VR Games they are making.



It was not very crowded because its only by reservation only as they do not entertain walk in customers, strictly booking only so I felt quite lucky that I was able to go there.





There were some merchandise on sale but the price for them are all abit expensive though thats why I didn't buy any of them, but also I dun really like pac-man though.

There were alot of type of VR for us to try. Like walking on the plank, haunted hospitals and those like gundam style games.





Pardon for the lousy photos. All these VRs are actually quite interesting and fun just that you need to have a Bana Passport card with you and of course you need to pay for each of the games you want to play and of course queue for it.

After that we visited the Gundam and had our dinner there as after everything ended its already quite late.


Of course my facourite gundam is a must visit and must take photo place.

After that they brought me to a nice BBQ restaurant which the bbq food is quite nice but of course its quite costly also.


After all that it ended really kinda late and we all decided to go back to our hotel and have a good rest as we're gonna have a very long day the next day because the next day is the main day for the main event !

I shall leave the main day for the next post !

No comments: