Wednesday, August 17, 2016

17-08-16

It's already August 2016, nearly 3/4 of 2016 have passed.

That time I was worried about my health as one of my friend said that I have some symptoms of stomach cancer which got me worried for quite awhile. After much advise from friends, I've decided to go have a checkup. If I dun have cancer den of course its ok. If I really have cancer, at least I know I have it and I can plan for what to do in the future.

When I got my medical report, I was kind of relieved because I do not have any cancer. At least I do not have any more illness except for my diabetes and heart problem.

THAT IS A RELIEF.

Because during that period, I was constantly thinking of what to do if I do happen to have cancer which made me kinda down on my mood.

I am a person that always think of the worst case senario in case anything happens. I've been doing that for maybe the past 10 years.

I'm always thinking if I die, what will happen to my mom and my sis.

As for my sis, she's already married so at least anything happens she can still depend on her husband which is my brother in law.

As for my mom, I'm always having plans in my mind. I'm always constantly thinking of working more so that I can save more money for my mom so that if anything happens to me like if I need to stay in hospital or fallen so ill that I'm unable to work anymore, at least there will be some money kept so that she doesn't have to worry so much about it even if it's just a small amount.

I always feel that I need to work more, to earn more so that my mom can retire earlier and do not have to work so hard to still earn money.

But at least now its lesser of the worries because I DO NOT HAVE CANCER !

Yeah !

So now I shall go and enjoy myself by watch drama and playing games !

Logging out !

No comments: