Wednesday, August 31, 2016

31-08-16

31st August

Just a few more hours and I'm officially 33 years old.

Yes, I'm getting older and older, weaker and weaker day by day.

I suddenly feels that I'm experiencing mid-life crisis now.

I'm always thinking about life, thinking about stuffs, thinking about what will happen if this happens, what will happen if that happens.

I tend to prefer to be alone nowadays, preferring to do things solo and doesn't like to talk to people.

Thoughts always running through the mind.

Duno why there is like always so many things to think of.

They always say people who think alot are clever as they tend to plan things in advance to have a foolproof plan but my thinking of things is like thinking and thinking and thinking which I don't even know how to put them in words.

Sometimes I just don't feel I got the motivation to do anything, even things that I like and I dun even feel motivated to do it.

I feel I have just totally lost interest in everything.

I'm just feeling so bored of everything until that everyday when I reach home I just turn on the tv but I'm not even watching it.

Sometimes I dun turn on the TV, dun turn on the PC and only turn on the radio and lying on the bed doing nothing and starring at the ceiling.

Not motivated, no interest in anything.

No comments: