Tuesday, September 13, 2016

12-09-16

Nowadays I keep finding myself staying at home during weekends and only going home after work.

Dunno why I feel so tired and very reluctant to go out nowadays.

Everyday after work, I just feel like going home to watch my tv dramas and play my games, I totally do not have the mood to wanna go out and have a walk, have a good meal outside or meet up with my friends.

Firstly I think because my body is like getting weaker and weaker, I'm always feeling very tired and lethargic and like I have lost interest in alot of things.

I'm like slowly slowly not really playing much games already, even my SRWOG progression is so slow. It's been more den a month and I'm just still at stage 30, if it's the me from last time I would have been playing it on the 2nd time round.

Watching drama is more like my preferred thing to do nowadays because I do not need to use too much of my brain power to think of what to do like when I'm playing games. I can just totally relax myself and just enjoy what is being shown on tv.

As for going out to have a good meal, I am quite on a tight budget actually as I do have quite an expensive medical bill I have to pay every 3 months so actually I try not to dine outside so frequently also as I dun really earn alot also to be able to dine out frequently.

Ahhhh, sian. Dun feel like writing liao. Time to rest.

No comments: