Wednesday, October 12, 2016

11-10-16

29-09-16 is such a day to be remembered for me.

The day that I saw Kim So Hyun in person !

For people who doesn't know Kim So Hyun, she is actually a korean child actress.

Yes, she is currently 17 yrs old now and I am a super big fan of her because she is so pretty for a 17yrs old.

I still remember the first time I saw her on the drama " Rooftop Prince " den I was like WHY THIS GIRL SO PRETTY ! And at that time she was only 13yrs old and she is already so pretty !


She was acting as the younger version of the evil sister acted by Jung Yoomi.

I was mesmerised. I was thinking why this 13yrs old girl is like so pretty and I decided to go find out who is she.

Kim So Hyun

This name will be remembered by me for a long time.

After that I was watching the biggest korean drama at that time, " Moon Embrace The Sun " and suddenly I saw her again.

I was like OH MY GOD ! Its her again !


Even wearing traditional clothing she also looks so pretty. And at this time she is still 13yrs old !

To be honest in my life at that time I've never seen such a pretty 13yrs old before. She is like really really so pretty.

After that she acted in " The Suspicious Housekeeper " which is considered a bigger role for her as she is featured in the whole drama and not just the younger version of the female lead.


See ! Still so pretty.

After that she acted as the younger version of Yoon Eun Hye in the drama " I Miss You " which she had a sad past which shows that she has good acting skills.


After that in year 2015, she finally had a drama which she is the main female lead. " Who Are You : School 2015 "

She acts as a pair of twins, Eunbi and Eunbyul which are seperated adopted but after that they reunites. This was her first major leading role for a drama which also landed her with alot of awards which proves her acting once again.


After that she acted in a short drama " Page Turner " in which she acts as an arrogant but talented pianist Yoon Yoo Seul, but because due to an accident she lost her sight which in turn gives her a chance to experience her life once again in a different manner.


And slowly she is getting more and more main lead acting as she stars in a webdrama " Nightmare Teacher " as Kang Ye Rim which the drama talks about the students in a class which is taught by a teacher which is able to make you fall asleep and let you face your fears in a dream.


The cuteness of this girl is just too overpowered !

And the most current one she stars in drama " Let's Fight Ghost " which she acts as a ghost call Kim Hyun Ji but she is actually not a ghost but a person in a coma which her spirit left her body.


And of course 29th Sept 2016 is definitely a day for me to remember because I saw her in real life for the first time at the airport !


She is just so pretty so cute so adorable.

The love since 2012, Kim So Hyun.

No comments: