Saturday, November 12, 2016

12-11-16

Sometimes I'm always thinking like what have I achieved in my this 33yrs of life as I'm 33 yrs old.

I am always thinking like what exactly am I good at because I realise that I'm not good at anything that I can do.

I think the only achievements I have in my life is getting A1 for Maths for 'O' Levels and getting my class3 license. Other den that I really can't think of any achievements I have.

There are like so many things that I like to do but I just simply cannot do them well because I have quite a weak mentality which I always give up easily when I fail at some stuffs.

Its like I like to play video games but somehow I suck at it. I like to play fighting games and I like to play it so called competitively because I find playing with people is very fun but somehow I just suck at it no matter how much I play it. Its like my personal ability is so lousy because I am unable to read the game and read my opponents which I always get KOed easily.

I like to watch football but I suck at playing football games like Fifa and Football Manager.

I like the Japanese language and culture but somehow I am just unable to learn them even though I went for lessons.

Sometimes I just feel that my personal ability is like so low that I cannot excel in anything I do and I am always unable to motivate myself in doing something.

I feel that I belong to the kind of person that people say that doesn't care about anything and having short term interest as I always do something and den stop after awhile.

But to be honest, I feel I dun really suck at doing things but at the same time I do not excel in whatever I do. I am just like the average person u see everywhere.

Oh well, when you're not a capable person that you are just like me.

Logging off, posting again soon.

No comments: