Sunday, May 08, 2005

Favourite Movie Long Time Ago.


Posted by Hello
Saturday I Went Out With My Frenz For Dinner. Then After That I Went Home And Switch On The TV. I Was Like Thinking, What Show Is This. How Come Got Andy Lau Lying On The Bed And Alot Of Doctors Are Like Operating On Him. When I Saw Gigi Leung Inside The Show And Suddenly I Remembered The Movie. Full Throttle Sia !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Last Time It Was My Favourite Show. I Went To Learn Bike Because Of This Show Lor. Andy Lau Riding The Honda PGM4. Damm Style Sia. Cornering At 200km/h. But It's Not Advisable Coz You See After He Kena The Accident. Wah Lau Eh, Sibei Jialat Leh. But It's Everybody's Dream To Be Able To Race Against The Wind And Defeat The Wind. This Feeling Is So Damm Shiok. Actually I Write This Coz I Got Nothing TO Write So I Just Like Bo Liao Lydat And Write About This Show Lor.

No comments: