Sunday, May 22, 2005

A Letter From Teenage

I Was Reading Through Teenage Magazine And I Found A Letter Written From One Guy. Below Are The Details.
___________________________________________________________________

After A Game Of Basketball, I Went To The Loo. A Good-Looking Guy Approached Me And Looked At My Penis While I Was Urinating. I Looked Away When He Displayed His Penis But As I Was Walking Out, He Grabbed Me And Pushed Me Into A Stall. I Thought He Was Going To Beat Me Up. Instead, He Offered To Perform Oral Sex On Me But I Pushed Him Away And Escaped. He Shouted That He Knew Where I Lived And Told Me That Nobody Loved Him. He Offered To Be My Stead. How Can I Help Him?
Since That Day, I Have Started Masturbaing Daily. How Can I Stop This Habit? Please Respond. Thank You. --- Sad Boy[Singapore].

Reply From Teenage,
This Is A Clear Case Of Sexual Molestation. I Had To Edit The Other Things He Offered To Do And Have Done To You, As They Cannot Be Printed Here. I Am Sure He Has Had Gay Relationships Before You Know This Guy Since You Want To Help Him Despite What Happened. If You Are Not Gay, Please Immediately Let This Guy Know The Facts. The Best Way To Help Him Is To Warn Him That Approaching Someone In The Toilet With The View To Solicit Sex Is A Criminal Offence.
Having Set The Record Straight, Mention That There Are Other Wats To Combat Loneliness. He Could Sign Up For A Course, Engage In Martial Arts Or Take Up A Hobby. Stay Away From This Guy; He Obviously Finds You Attractive. Don't Encourage Him. If You Don't Speak Out He May Think You're Interested In Him And He'll Continue To Come On To You. You Coild Help By Telling Him To Seek The Help Of A Counsellor. Leave It At That.
In Future, If This Guy Is Around, Make Sure You Visit The Toilet In The Company Of At Least One Other Guy To Prevent A Repeat Of This Inciden That Has Upset You.
To Stop Masturbating Daily, I Suggest You Don't Spend Too Much Time Alone In Your Bedroom. Do Your Homework In The Living Or Dining Room. Play Games Daily So When You Return Home You'll Be Tired And Less Likely To Stay Awake And Be Tempted To Masturbate.

What The God Damm Fuck Man. Masturbate Everyday. Can Die One Leh.

No comments: