Wednesday, May 04, 2005

NS Buddy Robbed!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Man!!!!!!!!!! On Tuesday Morning, When I Went To Camp. Tiko Yean Told Me Say Zhenrong Kena TOK. Then I Was Thinking "Kena Tok How Much". Then I Ask Tiko Yean Zhenrong Kena Tok How Much. Then He Say "IS HIS HAND KENA TOK BY CHOPPER!". Then I Was Like Blur Liao. WHAT THE FUCK!!!!! HAND KENA CHOPPED BY CHOPPER!!!!!! I Was Being Stunned In An Instant.
Then When I Heard The Process Of Zhenrong Kena Robbed. Fucking Funny Sia. He Say Starting The Indian Guy Was Like Asking For Directions. But Zhenrong Fuck Care Him Coz He's An Indian. Then Suddenly The Indian Took Out A Chopper And Hacked His Left Arm. He Was Being Stunned. He Said The Indian Was Like Drunk Coz He Reeked Of Alcohol. Then The Indian Was Like "I'm Gonna Rob You NOW! Take Out Your Handphone!" Zhenrong Passed Him The Handphone And The Stupid God Damm Bloody Fuck Was Zhenrong Still Ask The Indian He Wants His Ipod And Wallet Or Not.
The Shocking Shit Was That The Indian Say DUN WANT! Blur Leh. Simi Lan Jiao. Is That Guy So Desperate Until He Only Wants A Handphone And Not The IPOD. If Me I Surely Take Everything I Can Lor. Brainless Indian.
After That Zhenrong Was Admitted To NUH. Jaslin, Helmi And Me Visited Him On Tuesday Directly After Our Work. See, We So Brothers. Not Like Someone Who Go Teach Tuition And Never Go Visit You Lor. Ok Lah, Take Alot Of Rest Hor. Better Come Back Fast Man. Haven Take ORD PHOTO LEH!

No comments: