Monday, September 26, 2011

Taipei - Day 1

Yo guys ! I’m here updating my Taipei life using my tumblr because i didn’t bring my laptop so i can’t update my blogspot

Its my 2nd time in taipei since 2009. Everything is good here, the weather, the things and of course the 台妹s !

Anyway I’m also quite a fan of taiwan culture and entertainment, so I’ll never reject a trip to taipei or taiwan. Plus I feel I need abit of this break as I’ve not gone oversea for quite a long time already

Anyway I’ll try to update every night when I come back to the hotel and ket my frenz know how I’m doing here !

Today I went to 台北地下街 and the famous 士林夜市

Ate tons of good food there. Its really good food man. Hope I’ll be able to come again.

Alright man ! Time to sleep and recharge for a long day tomorrow !

No comments: