Monday, September 26, 2011

Taipei - Day 2

Yoz ! I’m back here blogging again !

Today is the 2nd day that I’m at Taipei with my frenz. We woke up early to try out the breakfast and actually its quite good ! Plain plain simple simple japanese style breakfast.

After that we went to 光华商场 to walk about. This mall is just like our sim lim square, a mall selling alot of electronics, especially computer stuffs.

After that we went to the famous 西门町 to shop and walk around. of course not forgetting to see all the pretty 台妹s there.

During night time we went to 永康街 and had some beef noodles recommended by a fren. Quite nice ! The taste reminds me of 来来红烧牛肉面.

After that around 8pm we went to 台北101 building and we went to the rooftop !

Oh my god !

1st time in my life I went up to the 91st floor in a building ! the air is so cooling, so nice and shiok !

After that we went back to the hotel room and rest. Chit chat talk cock.

Now its like 3am in the morning. Time to sleep !

Bye guys !

No comments: