Monday, September 26, 2011

Taipei - Day 3

Yoz ! Here to update on my 3rd day which is also the officially last day of my trip.

We woke up early and went to 九份. Why did we go all the way there ? Firstly because Jaclyn wanted us to buy some Bak Kua back which they say is super famous and tasty.

Secondly is because everybody say its a nice tourist spot. And since we are tourists, of course we’ll go to a highly recommeded spot !

九份 is more of a rural area which we need to take a 90min bus ride from 台北市忠孝复兴 station.

Its a place on the mountains so we need to climb quite a number of stairs and I do really mean a number of stairs.

The people here are very nice and friendly. its like a pasar malam on the mountains which sells tons of things !

We spent like half a day here and we only covered like either 1/2 or 2/3 of the whole place.

If I do get another chance to come to taipei I’ll definitely come here again.

No comments: