Thursday, November 07, 2013

07/11/2013

Wah, long time since I've updated. Much to say but hard to write.

How should I start and what should I say first.

Hmmmmm

Daily life always the same, working and going home as usual. Meet up with friends has been lesser and lesser den usual. Everybody have been busy with their own lives.

Met up with the ITE first year gang on a Saturday to The Beer Market for some chill out session which means drinking and watching football matches together, plus there is Halloween celebrations at The Beer Market too.

Feeling happy and looking forward to the meet up session, but the session in the end is not as happy as we expected, or maybe as what I expected.

We met up at 9pm but due to me knocking off late from work, the rest had to wait for me to finish up my dinner which in the end dragged until around 930pm.

After I finished my dinner, and off we go to The Beer Market.

We went in and ordered our drinks and at the same time trying to find a table so that we can get comfy as we are gonna stay for football matches and have some bites along the night.

After awhile of watching soccer and chit chatting, at around 1030pm, one of them said his girlfriend is tired and he is leaving.

What the fuck rite

We only meet up like once per month and he sees his girlfriend everyday as they are colleagues at work.

What's with this seriously. Meeting up with us for just like less den 2hrs and not even finish watching one half of a football match.

I of course do know you love your girlfriend but have you like spare a thought for us ? We're like friends since 2001 which is like 12 years already and you can just abandon us just like that.

Two of them came down all the way from Yishun to have a meet up, one of them had an early morning shift from 7am to 4pm and he endured till 9pm coz he is looking forward to the meeting up to catch up with us as he works shift hours which is hard to accommodate to. For my case I'm just pissed off with you as you always fucking ignore my messages.

In the end we still organized the meet up as its been quite awhile that we had a meet up session and this is how you treat us ?

Seriously do you really think we're OK with it ? If you're gonna meet us for such a short while, might as well we cancel the meetup so that we can have time for ourselves.

Seriously be considerate for the others and dun always only think for yourself. Spare a thought for others, we have our own things to do too.

Ranting finish, logging off.

No comments: