Saturday, November 30, 2013

30-11-2013

Back here to update. 

Just one more month and its gonna be 2014. 

The year 2013 is definitely a bad year for me, nothing good happens.

My health is getting from bad to worse. My diabetes is like not very under control even though I have been trying hard to avoid all the sweet stuffs and of course trying to eat lesser den usual, But still there doesn't seem to have any improvement to the condition.

And today I went to see a doctor aa I'm having some chestpains and sometimes it leads to some breathing difficulties.

After the visit to the doctor, the doctor say he feels something is not right to my heart so he gave me a referral letter to the polyclinic so that I can do an even more thorough checkup.

Seriously man, what is happening.

Just directly after hitting 30, so many things is happening to me. I dun even know why I will have kena all these bullshit.

Life is so unfair, I admit that I'm not any nice guy but I'm not bad until the extent that you have to punish me by giving me even more illnesses.

Since 13yrs old I cannot even live like a normal13yrs old boy. I can't take softdrinks, I can't eat candy and of course more other factors and stuffs.

But at least now I know this is at the highest point of my life, everything will juz dlowly go down as my life just cannot get any better, it can only get worse.

Worrying so much about everything does not solve the problem. Worrying is just like standing one side and using your eyepower to just stare at the problem and hope that the problem will solve by himself.

I'm just so sad and feeling down now. Every problem just come one after another.

But oh well, there's nothing much I can do also. The only thing I can so is to get medication and make myself as good as possible.

No comments: