Friday, May 09, 2014

09-05-2014

Boring as usual

The weather in singapre is what the fuck man, its so damm hot nowadays that just after bathing and going back to my room, I dun even know whether that my hair is not dry yet or I'm constantly sweating.

Yoogane has officially opened a branch in Singapre and its located on the 2nd floor of Bugis Junction. My friends and we went to try it out on Monday. 

As usual there is a long queue for it as Singaporeans just love to queue. The service is not bad and the food taste near exactly the same as the one I've tried in Seoul. But the price is kinda steep though as its cost like $93 for the 3 of us which in Seoul it only cost $30+ for the 3 of us.

But still we had quite a fun and chattering dinner 


Will try it again with another groip of frenz if I have more budget for the month, kinda budget nowadays.

Been hoping that the Singapore arcades will be able to get Ultra Street Fighter 4 soon as I'm itching to try out the game !

My friends and me have decided to join SEAM2014 for this year. Even though I know that I'm just a scrubby player that is only there to contribute to the Pot money but since I have the chance now as I dun work on weekends I hope to gonand experience this kinda events.

Nothing happening has happened this week and I have nothing much to say already and I shall end this post with a photo of Apink !



No comments: