Friday, May 30, 2014

30-05-2014

Another week have gone and its already end of May.

So fast and we're already half way of the year 2014.

During the Chinese New Year period, they said the year 2014 is a fabulous year for the Pigs. Everything is like graded AAA in terms of health, luck, work, everything. But all these doesn't seem to land on me.

Ever since the year 2014 started, health has been getting from bad to worse on my side.

Diabetic condition have no improvement. I'm already eatimg alot lesser and cutting dowm on sugar intake which is practically none liao except for sometimes they happen to be in the food that I've ordered den I'll try to avoid as much as possible.

The previous medical appointment and my doctor told me something is wrong with my eye scan which may affect my vision in the future, be it near future or far future.

My heart problem is like gonna fail me anytime. The chestpains are coming alot more randomly compared to last year and sometimes the pains are really quite painful that I have to take the painkillers given to me by the doctor.

Few days ago and the big boss of my workplace came and he wanted to close the office aa he said our department is a bleeding department and we're not earning enough to cover the expenses.

Seriously from the first day of 2014, nothing have beem going well for me. Its depressing. Sick and tires of everything.

No comments: