Friday, April 08, 2005

Craps For The Day

Hmmm, Too Bored Till Dunno What To Write As Today Is My Off Day. Now I'll Just Write Some Crap About This World.

In This World,
People Cannot Gain Anything Without Sacrificing Something.
You Must Present Something Of Equal Value To Gain Something.
That Is The Principle Of Equivalent Trade In Alchemy.
This Is What I Believe When I Was Young.

But Do You Believe This? When I Was Young, I Believed In It. I Believe That When You Put In Effort To Do Something. You Will Get Back The Results That You Wanted. But Slowly When I Grow Up. I Realise That This Was All Crap. There Is Nothing In This World Call Equivalent Trade. Now I'll Give An Example Of What Is Not An Equivalent Trade.

There Are 2 Persons In A Class. I'll Name Them Boy1 And Boy2. Before A Class Test, Both Boy1 And Boy2 Studied For 2Hours. WHen They Got Back The Test Results, Boy1 Got 50Marks And Boy2 Got 60Marks. How Can This Be Possible. Both Of Them Put In Equal Effort. Why The Both Of Them Did Not Get The Same Marks. Where Is The Equivalent Trade That We Were Talking About. Both Also Used 2 Hours To Study For The Test. Both Of Them Put In The Same Effort During Studying. But Why ! Tell Me !

F*** This World Man. There Is Nothing Call Equivalent Trade. If There Is Equivalent Trade, Why Are There People Called Genius. This Is An Unfair World Man. But Well, This Is The World Man. Shit Does Happens.

Ok Lah, Now I'm Gonna Stop All These Shit Already. Arbo Later People Read My Blog That Time Will Kao Bei Kao Bu.

No comments: