Sunday, April 03, 2005

Saturday Movie Outing : House Of Fury

Went To Watch "House Of Fury" With My Frenz. The Show Is Not Bad Lah. Storyline Is Abit Plain Though. But The Fighting Scenes Are Quite Entertaining. Can See The Handsome Stephen Fung Whack People And Gilian Chung Whack Also.
The Movie Is Around 90mins Only. Standard Movie Time Length. Not Too Long Not Too Short. The Movie Packs Abit Of Comedy Also. Some Of The Parts Also Quite Funny. My Favourite Part Is To See The Ang Moh Kiddo Who Takes The Stick And Plays It Like Nobody's Business. He Think He Billy Kane Ar. But You Should Be Impressed That A Small Kiddo Can Play With The Stick So Fucking Well. I See Already I Blur Sia.
Overall I'll Give The Movie Only 6.5 Out Of 10 Lah. To Me Lah, Watch The Movie If You Have Some Spare Cash.
Yeah Man! End Of DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: