Sunday, April 03, 2005

Owe My Friend An Apology

Oh Man. I Did Something Very Bad. I Accuse Of My Friend Something That He Didn't Do. I Suspected Him. What The Hell Am I Thinking. I Think It's Because There Was Something On My Head That Lead Me To That.
My Friend Said He Was Very Disappointed With Me For Suspecting And Accusing Something Of What He Did Not Do. Now After I Think For A Long Time. I Shouldn't Have Done That. He Has Been So Good And Help Me Time After Time. Although Sometimes He Has Been Very Discouraging. But He Did That Is All For My Own Good. It's Only That I Don't Wanna Listen To Him.
He Has Been Such A Nice Person. But I Did That To Him. If Someone Would Have Did That To Me, I Would Have Bashed The Person Up Already. Now I Don't Really Hope That He Can Forgive Me Coz It's Really Something Very Bad. I Just Hope That His Anger Will Subside And Everything Goes Back To Normal.
I'm Really Sorry For Doing That. I Don't Expect You To Forgive Me So Fast Or Anything. I Just Hope That U'll Still Treat Me As Your Friend And Buddy.

No comments: