Sunday, March 02, 2014

01-03-2014

Everything have been moving so fast, it's already March.

Time waits for no one.

Into the 3rd month of the year 2014, nothing much has happened.

I've started a new job for around one month already and I has to say everything is good. It's a standard 5 day work job which means I do not work on weekends and I have more time for myself as now I have 2 rest days instead of one, which means I really can have more rest.

I'm still coping well with the new job but still need to get some getting used to as the working hours is different which means all the meal times and knocking off time is different from my previous job. So still needs abit of time to adapt.

Health as usual is getting from bad to worse.

Medical bills is becoming more and more due to more and more problems in health. The doctor say I'm like a 30yrs old with a 50yrs old body.

Firstly my Diabetes is definitely not improving and I seriously duno what should I do already.

Ok, actually I'm not doing much about it like eating lesser or doing some exercise but I really cannot understand what's wrong with it.

I've been cutting down on my meals and my only exercise is walking home from work. It may not be something very siong but it at least requires like 30mins of walking time which I find SHOULD be ok since walking is also considered a form of exercise. Hahahaha.

But somehow the condition doesn't improve and I'm seriously at my wits end already.

And now the doctor tells me that there's something wrong with my eyes as the eye xray shows something which is affecting my eyes already even though I duno how to look at the eye xray.

They say it's a good year for the pigs but somehow nothing good has really happened to me. All the bad things are happening and nothing that is able to improve have happened.

I'm seriously at my wits end and I dun really know what I can do to improve.

Nothing much to say, nothing much to write.

Bye guys.

No comments: