Sunday, March 23, 2014

23-03-2014

Daily life have been normal, nothing much happened.

Just one more week and March will be gone and we'll be moving on to the 2nd quarter of the year.

Time flies fast fast fast.

In the blink of an eye and April is coming.

My favourite game, Super Robot Wars Series is coming to the PS3 and the PS Vita. I am so excited about it !


Hope I can have more time to play after the game releases.

Health is more or less the same. It doesn't improve and it doesn't go worse, so I dun really give a fuck about it.

My 2 favourite football clubs, Leeds United and AC Milan have been performing sub-par this season, which AC Milan is actually playing like shit in their league.

With only 35 points from 28 games is unacceptable from one of europe's biggest club that boast players like Mario Balotelli, Ricardo Montolivo, Michael Essien, Keisuke Honda and Kaka.

I Seriously hope Clarence Seedorf can do something about it. It's not his fault as he just took over the position of head coach but the team please do something about it. Stop showing this kinda shit performance.

Nothing much to say this thing round, BYEZZZZZZZZZZ !

No comments: