Monday, October 05, 2015

05-10-15

Time flies so fast, we're already in October of the year 2015.

So much thinking in my mind, so many things running through.

Already at the age of 32 yrs old, I realise I'm just a person living on this earth, just another somebody that has no contribution to this world.

During this year, I got to know more friends, went to Japan twice in the space of 3 months. Both are happy and enjoyable trips with 2 different groups of people. I'm happy to be able to go overseas with these 2 groups of people as they are nice and understanding to my medical condition and is constantly taking care of me throughout the trip.

I'm a very troublesome person to go overseas with due to my medical condition which I'll need to frequent the toilet very often, as often as once or twice per hour, which alot of times affected our schedule to places and cause us to must rush here and there, especially a country like Japan which everything happens very ON TIME.

I feel very fortunate that I have alot of friends that are always very concerned and taking care of me as I've a very weak and sickly body and everybody always helping me around.

I do agree that my life is being blessed by alot of people but having a sickly body doesn't really help.

Feeling so sickly nowadays make me constantly feel how long do I still get to live. Do I still get to do the things I like. Will I be able to go to countries like Japan or Korea again ? Do I get to play Street Fighter 5 for a few more years ? Do I get to see my friends all getting married one by one ? Do I get to see my favourite football club Leeds United promoted to the Premier League and AC Milan clinching yet another Scudetto for themselves ?

My mind is always constantly having all these questions in my mind. I feel life is so fragile, life is so sudden. I feel I will just leave the world anytime, leaving this world with regrets and things I've not done and places I've not been to.

Sometimes I feel life is just something that you have to grab it. We need to cherish things around.

No comments: