Saturday, October 24, 2015

24-10-15

Back here to update as I'm very bored at work now.

Life of working everyday is really so boring.

Life has been quite down for me lately. Series of bad things is happening on me.

Just like on last monday, on the 12th, I went to A&E in the afternoon.

I was experiencing chestpains, severe shortage of breath and I was feeling weak and giddy.

Deciding not to take any chances, I went to the A&E as all these symptoms are symptoms of heart attack, so I felt going to the A&E department would be the best choice at that moment.

But at that time, duno what is going through my mind, I still decided to walk to the A&E department from my house which is like a 30min walk.

When I reached the A&E department, I was turned off by the amount of people there and the long waiting time. But as I am here due to chestpains, they put me as a more important case and I only waited like 1hr. YES, 1hr.

After that when you are being called and they are taking ur blood pressure, there is a very big notice in front of you which says $115 NETT.

Yes, a visit to the A&E department will cost u a fucking $115 regardless of what illness or what fuck you are experiencing at the moment. And when u are there, you will definitely be amazed by the fucking amount of people there which makes the waiting time shows 540mins.

YES ! 540mins which is 9hrs !

For a place for emergency, waiting time of 9hrs is crazy.

After that I was asked to lie down and they did some tests for me, like taking the xray for my chest, bloodtests and ECG.

After that, they just ask me to rest which means more waiting.

After like a few more hours, they told me that after so many hours, if there is nothing wrong with me, it means I wun be getting a heart attack already.

After that they gave me an appointment for National Heart Centre for a followup checkup which is just like a few days later instead of like a few months later.

Anyway, I'm too lazy to write already. Guess I'll update more tml when I'm at work again.

No comments: