Wednesday, October 28, 2015

28-10-15


Yesterday I went to watch the taiwan movie, " Our Times " 我的少女時代 ) with my frenz as we heard so many good reviews about this movie when it was shown in Taiwan.

This movie is soooo good ! ~ !

The story talks about a girl, which is just a normal student in the school, who likes the schoolgrass ( which means the most popular boy ) of the school. And there is the most notorious boy of the school who likes the school belle ( which means the most popular girl ) of the school.

Because of these reasons, the boy and the girl tagteamed to try to wanna break them up but yes, everybody guessed correctly. The two of them actually fell in love with each other.

I find this movie is so nice as it has a very nice pace which contains laughter, sadness and touching scenes.

It really shows alot of things that really happens during my school times which is around the 90s period. Even the characters shown in the movie is so like my school times.

For every school, there is always the most popular boy, the most popular girl, the most notorious boy and of course the most normal plain jane. And of course usually the two most popular are always like the couple of the school and the notorious one is also of course the most famous person of the school due to all the wrong reasons.

When watching this show, every part of the show brings back memories of my school days, doesn't matter whether it happens to me or not as the things that didn't happen to me somehow will happen to the friends around me which also let me get to experience the ups and downs of my friends.

And of course, a very good movie surely comes with a very good song and OST


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sQSXwdtxlY

The song from Hebe Tian is already a super nice song as the lyrics are very full of memories.

But after watching the movie, the feeling of the song becomes very different as its talking about the feelings of the main character which is the plain jane. And after watching the show, I feel the lyrics are so sad that it's saying that once the girl realises everything, but everything is already too late.

And of course with a great song comes with great quotes from the characters in the show. I think the most famous quote that the main character said is , 

女生说没事,就是有事; 女生说没关係,就是有关係!

Hahaha, this sentence is so so true !

Anyway it's a very highly recommended movie from me. It's a comedy with romance with sadness. It's will make you laugh, make you cry, and make you think back of all the things that happened in your life.

No comments: