Thursday, September 22, 2005

Thing About Me

Saw It On Nili's Blog Den I Also Do Lah. Arbo All My Frenz Dunno Me. Knn. =X

List three random facts about yourself that your friends might not know :
  1. I'm Gay
  2. I Like Women That Are Like 2 - 3 Yrs Old Older Den Me
  3. I'm An ITE Student Which Doesn't Know How To Play Pool And Billard

7 Things That Scare Me :

  1. The Dark
  2. KA ZUA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  3. Flying KA ZUA ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  4. Looking Into The Mirror In The Dark
  5. No More Soccer In SCV
  6. Computer Spoil Den Must Reinstall ALL THE SHIT
  7. TV SPOIL

7 Things I Like The Most :

  1. 5566 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  2. My Captain Tsubasa Comics
  3. My Super Robot Wars Collections
  4. Go KTV
  5. Go Drinking Until KO
  6. My Bao Bei PS2
  7. My Dreamger

7 Important Things In My Room :

  1. My Spiderman
  2. My Frog Pillow
  3. My PS2
  4. My Computer
  5. My PDA
  6. My SCV
  7. My Tv

7 Random Facts About Me

  1. 170cm
  2. Serious Problem Of jealousy
  3. Bad Tempered
  4. Someone Who Don't Dare To Speed
  5. Got A1 For My Maths
  6. Sibei Lazy
  7. Can Sleep For More Den 24hrs

7 Things I Plan To Do Before I Die :

  1. Earn Alot For My Family And Give Them A Good Life
  2. Go Japan ( It's Like A Dream To Me Coz Very Expensive )
  3. Can Sing Till Damm Nice
  4. Slim Down And Not Become Buikia
  5. Burn All My SRW Collection With Me
  6. Name My Kids ( If I Have Any Lah ) With 5566 Member Names Like, Huang XieZhi, Huang RenFu, Huang ShaoWei.
  7. Know How To Play Guitar And Bass.

7 Celeb Crushes [ Celeb Crushes ? Means Like Alot ? Can Put Guys ? I'm Gay ] :

  1. Son Ye-Jin [ Dreamger Look ]
  2. Sun Xie Zhi [ I'M GAY ! ! ! ]
  3. Matsu Takako [ Super Sweet Look ]
  4. Jia Jing Wen [ EYES BIG BIG ]
  5. Wang ShaoWei [ Love Him As Xu ZiQian ]
  6. The Long Hair Ger From Sweety [ Cute Looks But Dun Like The High Pitch Voice ]
  7. Zhang XinZhe [ I'll Definitely Fall In Love With Him Becoz Of His Singing Voice And Songs ]

No comments: