Thursday, September 29, 2005

Third Day At Work

Posted Back To Suntec Again. Today I'm Tagteaming With My Big Boss. At First I Was Like, " Wah Lau Eh, Tell Her I Wanna Quit Liao Lah Since She's Here Already." Den Suddenly She Ask Me Whether How Or Not, Can Or Not. Den I Answer Her Say Ok Lah, Still Alright. Den She Suddenly Say, " Erm, If You Not Used To It, You Must Give Me 2 Weeks Of Notice Before You Can Quit." Den I Was Like Blur, How Come She Know I Wanna Quit. Den I Say Ok Lor.

This Is My Conversation With My Boss :

Chang : Erm, Actually When I'm Working Here. I'm Still Finding A Job
Boss : Huh~~~~ This Means Actually You're Not Going To Work For Long Here?
Chang : Erm, Maybe Bah. Coz Actually This Job I Don't Find It Suitable For Me Leh. Abit Boring Leh.
Boss : Maybe Starting Is Lydat One, Slowly Slowly Maybe You'll Get Used To It Liao.
Chang : Hmmm, See How Lor. I'll Still Continue To Work First Lor.
Boss : Since If Lydat, Means I Don't Think I'll Put You At The Tampines Branch.
Chang : Orr, Ok.

Siao Boh, I Like At Tiong Bahru Leh. Ask me Go Suntec I Already Err Err Err Liao Leh. Somemore Say Wanna Put Me At Tampines. Siao Boh. Tampines So God Damm Freaking Far. 9pm Knock Off I Tink I 10pm Plus Den Reach Home Leh. After That Our Conversation Continues :

Boss : Actually You're Quite Good Because You Know Abit About Models. At Least Know Abit. Mostly You Fix What?
Chang : Gundam Lor. But I Seldom Paint And Sand. I Mostly Only Draw Outline Coz I'm Lazy.
Boss : Actually You Learn Quite Fast, Is See Whether You Wanna Learn Or Not Only.
Chang : I'll Try Bah.
Boss : Ok Lor, Maybe You'll Just Continue To Work And See How Bah. If You Really Not Used To It Must Gimme 2 Weeks Of Notice First. After The 2 Weeks I'll Calculate Your Salary Out And Give You Your Deserved Pay.
Chang : Orrr, Ok. I'll Definitely Tell You But In The Meantime I'll Just Continue First.

Hmmm, Now I'm Considering Whether To Continue To Work Or Quit Leh. But If Quit Den No Job And No Money Leh. So I Think I'll Continue To Look For Job And At The Meantime Continue To Work There Lor. Actually The Job Is Ok Lah. The Problem Is Abit Boring, Dun Really Get To Sit And Of Course Post Me To Tampines. HUH~~~~~~~~ WHY CANNOT CONTINUE SUNTEC AND MUST ASK ME GO TAMPINES ! ! ! ! So I'll Slowly Think And See How Bah. But They Got Tell Me Say If Post Me To Tampines I'll Get A Pay Increase.

Haiz.......... Now Stress Again. Dunno Wanna Choose What. Somemore When I Go There I Feel Like Smoking Liao. Dun Tell Me My Quit Smoking Campaign Going To Fail Again. I NEED TO DE-STRESS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! Now I Know Why ZR Gf Say Stress Wanna Go KTV Liao. Now I Know Why Liao.

No comments: