Friday, March 17, 2006

A Crazy KTV Nite.

I Met Johnston At Around 4pm At Lavender Because We Need To Extend Our Passport For Our Cruise Trip On The 31st March Arbo We Cannot Go. So We Went To Lavender First And The Place Was So God Damm Crowded Until We Finished Reading The Papers And It's Still Not Our Turn Yet. We Stayed Until Like 5:45pm Den Reach Our Turn. Extending Passport Is Just Like 5mins And We Have To Wait Like 2Hours For It. This Is Damm Crazy.

After That We Went To Marina Square For Our Dinner At Cavana. After Eating, Johnston Suggest Going To K-Box And Of Course I'm On For It. So We Went. This Time It's A Very Different KTV Coz It's Only The 2 Of Us. This Is Not The First Time That Only 2 Of Us Went To K-Box. But The Different Thing Is We Only Sang Andy Lau's Songs. No Others. We Just Press On Andy Lau's Songs And We Sang From 8:15pm To Like 11:40pm.

I'm Not Going To List The Songs We Sang Because It's Just Too Much Liao. I Think We Got Sing Like 30 - 40 Songs Of Andy Lau. It's Our Forever Idol. Everybody Knows I'm A Fan Of 5566 And Sun Xiezhi. But If Their Concert Clashes, Definitely It's Andy Lau. His Songs Are Just SO SO SO DAMM GOOD ! How Come 40 Years Old Liao Still So Yandao. SIBEI YANDAO.

Ok Lah, Nothing Much To Talk About. Kena Sack By Petrol Station Liao Coz They Got A New Staff To Replace Me Liao. I Saw It Coming. Coz I'm The Only Chinese Working There And They Hired Another Blackie. Brainless One Also Know I'm The One To Be Kena Sack. Fuck That Place ! Back To Job-Hunting Again Liao.

S I A N Z . . . . . . . . . . .

No comments: