Monday, March 13, 2006

Thinking And Thinking

This Few Days I'm Been Thinking About Money, Money And Money. Right Now I'm Just Having A Part-Time Job At A Petrol Station Which Earns Me $6.50 Per Hour And Mostly I Only Work 4 Days Per Weeks Which Adds Up To A Maximum To Like $700 Per Month. Having $700 Per Month Is Just Shit. I Know I've Been Saying This For A Long Time. I Still Wanted To Find A Daytime Job But Because I Work Till Like 7am In The Morning And Until I Reach Home, I'm Just Tired Out. After Having My Meal It's Already Like 8am And Mostly Lah, I'll Go And Sleep And Tell Myself I'll Find A Daytime Job After I Wake Up. But When I Wake Up, It's Mostly Like 2pm To Sometimes Even 4pm.

Even If I Had A Daytime Job And A Nighttime Job, My Pay Still Adds Up To Less Than $2000. I Know Myself, I'm Definitely Not Satisfied With Even $2000 Per Month Unless I Just Want A Peaceful Life. Good To Eat, Good To Sleep And Leisure Whenever Possible. But These Few Days I Suddenly Had This Kind Of Thinking Like Making A Name For Myself. Hope To Make My Family Proud. I'm Thinking Of Going For Diploma Courses Because An ITE Cert Will Get Me Nowhere In Singapore. Everything In Singapore Is Qualifications And Papers. Experience Doesn't Really Play A Big Part In Finding You A Job. So Upgrading Myself Maybe Is A Way, But It Takes Too Long.

Making A Name For Ourselves Is Difficult. There's No Shortcut In This. At First I Was Thinking Of Being A ScriptWriter Or Something. Through All The Movies We Have Watched Throughout Our Life, Our Mind Should Be Creative Enough To Be Able To Make A Brand New Story. But Everything Needs To Play A Part. Luck, Human Resources And Most Importantly, A Stepping Stone. I'll Just Give An Example. Kwak Jae-Yong. For People Who Seldom Watch Korea Movies, This Name Will Be Very Unfamiliar To You All But This Guy Is The Director And Writer Of The All Time Korea Boxoffice Hit, " My Sassy Girl ". He Had Luck Because He Received This Real-Life Story From This Guy Who Wrote About His Story. He Had Human Resources Which He Is Able To Give Someone Who Can Show The Producer.

This Show Made Him Famous, VERY FAMOUS. Don't Say In Korea, In Singapore. How Many People Dunno The Movie " My Sassy Girl "? Even My Mom Also Know The Show And Watched It Before. It's Just So Famous. It's A New Style Of Korea Movie Which Attracts Almost Everybody. But Who Made It So Successful? Kwak Jae-Yong. Because Of His New Time Script, Famous He Can Be. After This, He Wrote The Script Of Other Blockbusters Like My Own Very Favourite " The Classic " And The Ever Tear-Jerking Romantic Comedy " Windstruck ". All These Are Well-Known Movies Which Are Written And Directed By Kwak. So Being Someone Who Wants To Make A Name For Themselves, It's A Long Long Road To Go.

Perhaps I'm Just Day-Dreaming Lah. Being A Someone Who Just Have An ITE Cert Which Is Only A Just Pass And An 'O' Level Cert Which Only Have 3 'O' Level Passes And A Person Who Only Have Work As Sales Assistants For Like 3 Years. I Myself Actually I Like Photography But I'm Not Well-Trained In This Aspect. Sales, I Definitely Like Sales. Whenever I'm Able To Sell Something That's On The Shelf For A Damm Long Time, I Have Those Sense Of Satisfaction. It's Like Nobody Managed To Sell It I Did It. This Kind Of Feeling Is Damm Shiok Lor.

I Think I'll Just Be On The Ground And Stop Dreaming About All These Lah. Even I Wanna Open Shop I Also No Money. So What's The Point? Finding Another Job Should Be My Priority Now.

No comments: