Friday, March 10, 2006

A Long Long Day

Yesterday Weihao, Lionel And Me Was Scheduled To Meet At Tiong Bahru Plaza At 11am. When I Reached There, I Only Saw Lionel Sitting There Waiting For Me. When I Walked Over, Lionel Tell Me Say Weihao Called Up And Say He Will Be Late, And It's VERY LATE. Den Ok Lor, Both Of Us Go Scout On The Things Den We Met Up First.

Me, Lionel, Weihao, Johnston And Bingsheng Decided To Go On A Cruise On The End Of The Month Which Is 31st March To 2nd April. So We Walked Around Looking At Prices. We Started Off With Tiong Bahru Plaza Which Offer Us $360 Per Person. After That We Had Our Lunch And Decided To Go To ChinaTown.

We Walked Around ChinaTown And Asked Around For The Price. After Walking Around For Like 2hrs Plus, We Decided To Go To ChinaTown Point's McDonalds And Take A Rest. It Was Like 12+ In The Afternoon. Den We Called Weihao, No Answering. FUCK ! Both Of Us Got Those Kena Dua Feeling Liao. Stupid Bloody Fucker.

At Around 1:20pm, Finally The Bloody Fucker Called And Say Meet Up At ParkMall Because The StarCruise Head Office Is Over There. So The Both Of Us Went Over. We Purposely Took Our Own Sweet Time And Go There. When We Reached There It's Like 2:15pm. When We Met Up With Weihao, He Say Go Eat Coz He Haven Eat.

Knn, That Stupid Fucker Cannot Go Eat First Meh. He Ownself Say Meet 11am. Den 2+ Den Come And Meet Up. He Said Something Cropped Up. You All Know Is What Or Not. Coz He Say He Need To Go Supermarket And Buy Things. WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ! HE SHOULD ORGANISE FIRST MAH ! NABEI ! I From 7am Sleep Until 10am Den Wake Up Liao Leh. That Bloody Chee Bye Can Be More Considerate Or Not.

At Around 6pm I Went Over To Meet James To Go Watch "V For Vendetta". Coz James Had 2 Sneak Preview Tickets And So I Went To Watch With Him At Cineleisure. I Was Thinking, Can Watch A Blockbuster Without Paying. Damm Shiok. But I Was Wrong.

It Was Bad. The Movie Was Bad. It's Not Entertaining, It's Boring And It's Not Action Packed. It Had Too Much Dialogue. The Show Was Too Difficult To Understand Maybe Because My English Is Not Good. Hugo Weaving's Role As Codename V, Too Crazy And He Speaks Way Too Fast For Me To Catch. Actually I Wanted To Write A Summary On It But I Can't Really Understand What The Show Is Talking About. I Walked Out Of The Cinema With A Big Question Mark On Top Of My Head. Maybe Someone Can Go Watch The Show Already And Explain To Me What The Show Is Talking About.

Anyway To Me The Show Was Bad. Real Bad. To Me It Reminds Me Of A Korean Movie, " Natural City". The Show Was VERY BAD ! But Nevermind. The Next Movie I'll Watch Will be " My Girl And I " From Cha Tae-Hyun And Song Hae-Kyo. A Show With A Big Reputation. As A Korean Movie Lover, A MUST For Me To Watch. I'll Be Waiting For " Act Of Seduction " From Son Ye-Jin Next Month Also. My All-Time Favourite Actress Maybe Because She Acted In "The Classic" Which Was My First Korea Movie. So That's Why Everytime I Say "The Classic" Is SO DAMM DAMM GOOD !

So Long For Now. Anyone Who Watched V For Vendetta Liao Den Can Understand The Show, Please Tell me What The Show Talks About. Thanks Alot.

1 comment:

juz_A_ga| said...

i also thought it'd be a good movie lehz? maybe not.. hmm...

eh. Natas Fair in 2 weeks time. Go to the fair and see if got better prices.